About the Role
HES is searching for HV Electricians to join our ever-growing team. The successful candidate will;
- Have a Safety and Compliance Focus
- Be a team player that is always willing to help and mentor others.
The successful Candidate will receive training on the below areas;
- Offline Partial Discharge Testing- Cables, Switchgear, Rotating Machines and Transformers
- Transformer Testing
- Protection Relay / Protection Scheme Testing
- Earth System Testing
As our work locations vary from job to job, travel will be required as part of this position.
Benefits and Perks
The Company is prepared to offer excellent remuneration to the successful candidate.
The Company has a long-term sustainable business model that enables us to offer a Full-Time Position with excellent, long-term job security.
Skills and Experience
- Safety, Quality and Compliance Focus
- Hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Commissioning Experience
- Ability to work Unsupervised and ability to Supervise others
- Driver’s License
- Right to work in Australia
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interpret drawings and complete fault-finding activities
Previous applicants need not apply.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.