About the Role
HES is searching for an Experienced, HV Technician to join our ever-growing team. The successful candidate will;
- Have extensive experience in the HV Industry
- Have a Safety and Compliance Focus
- Be a team player that is always willing to help and mentor others.
The successful Candidate should also have experience in some of the following areas;
- Offline Partial Discharge Testing- Cables, Switchgear, Rotating Machines and Transformers
- Advanced Transformer Testing
- Advanced Protection Relay / Protection Scheme Testing
- Advanced Earth System Testing
- Supervision or Leading hand Experience
As our work locations vary from job to job, travel will be required as part of this position.
Benefits and Perks
High Energy Service is prepared to offer excellent renumeration to the successful candidate.
In addition to this renumeration, HES will offer a personalised Training and Development Program to assist with your Professional Development.
HES has a long-term sustainable business model that enables us to offer a Full-Time Position with excellent, long-term job security.
Skills and Experience
- Safety, Quality and Compliance Focus
- Hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the HV Industry
- Commissioning Experience
- Ability to work Unsupervised and ability to Supervise others
- Driver’s License
- Right to work in Australia
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interpret drawings and complete fault-finding activities